Frequently Asked Questions
- Those ages 17+ who are seeking to pursue excellence in leadership, professionals, industry-specific thought leaders, innovators, community leaders, volunteers, entrepreneurs, social engineers, philosophers, theologians, humanitarians, individuals desiring to usher in a new era of hope and empowerment in their community.
- No children 16 and under. Any one under that age of 16 must have parental supervision.
- Personal laptop or tablet.
- Completion of Understanding the Kingdom is required to continue your course journey.
- In person attendance, class participation, homework, and final exam completion.
Yes, onsite enrollment is accepted, provided the space is available. It is highly recommended that you purchase tickets in advance.
Yes, group enrollment rates are available. Please contact our office of administration at 678.565.9888 ext. 3 to purchase the group rate.
Each student is required to complete all of the courses. Upon satisfactory grading, the student will be eligible for a course completion certificate.
It is suggested that you enroll in the virtual program where you can attend self-paced courses at kingdomuonline.com.
Registration includes 7 days of in-person trainings, books for each course, lectures, and coursework, including New Student Orientation and Final Exam.
Meal plans can be purchased at the time of registration for an additional fee. It is suggested that you purchase meal plans in advance at the discounted rate.
All major credit cards are accepted: Mastercard, Visa, Amex Discover.
- Yes, all students will be required to wear a mask covering mouth and nose at all times.
- Temperature checks will be administered daily at the door.
Enrollment can only be completed through the online portal
In addition to registration there is a $59 application fee.
A purchase confirmation will be sent to your email.
All fees are non-refundable
If the event is cancelled or postponed, your registration will be rescheduled for the next available dates.
Be sure to check your spam to ensure your email confirmation has not gone to that folder or call the office of administration at 678.565.9888 ext. 3.
If you haven’t confirmation your tickets, please contact our office of administration at 678.565.9888 ext. 3 from 9am-5pm EDT.